The route will be 7km entirely on the snow. The obstacles will be about twenty and many will have the snow as a protagonist.
For the width of the route and for maximum fun, the batteries have been reduced to the minimum terms and will have a capacity of up to 50 participants. This applies to both competitive and non-competitive ones.
The obstacles will have two or three lanes (for the reasons mentioned above) and we therefore want to avoid queues.
The same rules of the Italian OCR Championship apply to the competing bolges, even if this race is not valid for the Italian Championship or as a qualification for Europeans.
Inferno Snow is valid as a qualification for the OCR World Championships.
The Inferno Snow is open to children of 13 years old, obviously it serves the signature of one of the parents (better both so do not divorce for this)
There will be hot showers after the ride available for you (further instructions later)
The classic bib you have become accustomed to is replaced by an adhesive bracelet with the number of your bib number.
It is not sure that there is a bag deposit, in case we keep your car keys safe.
Given the shortness of the route there are no refreshments on the track but only upon arrival. Water and straight bananas at will ...
All participants in the INFERNO SNOW will be sent a code to register for the Sunset Running Race held on Saturday before sunset.
- 130 km of slopes in the Mondolè Ski area
- Snowpark complete with more than 20 structures including jumps, boxes and rails for all levels
- Family-snowpark to approach the freestyle with box and easy jump
- SNOW TUBING PARK completely renovated with double treadmill and 7 "donuts" for a guaranteed fun (ALSO IN NIGHT from 17 to 19 and from 20.30 to 22.30)
- Prato Nevoso Village, "FUN 4 KIDS" complete renovation of the inflatable park with news of the "Casetta di Asso", the mascot of the park that awaits you every day for the animation for all children in the park, possibility of access the Snow Tubing park area, possibility to try the Mini-Quad track and horse-drawn sleigh ride
... and much more you can discover also on pratonevoso.com
“THROUGH me you pass into the city of woe; Through me you pass into eternal pain: Through me among the people lost for aye. Justice the founder of my fabric moved: To rear me was the task of Power divine, Supremest Wisdom, and primeval Love. Before me things create were none, save things Eternal, and eternal I endure. All hope abandon, ye who enter here.”